Monday 24 January 2011

Handmade Pay It Forward!

Hi everyone!

My lovely friend, Laura, over at Delightfully Delirious posted a handmade pay it forward for 2011 and seeing as how a) I LOVE her stuff and b) I LOVE pay it forwards, I decided to jump in on this! So, here are the rules, nabbed from Laura:

I promise to send something handmade to the first five people who comment on this post. But if you enter you must post this too, and offer something handmade to another five people that comment on your blog.

The rules are that it must be something handmade or homemade by you and it has to be sent to five other people during 2011, so we all have plenty of time :D!

If you'd like to join in the fun, then be among the first five to post a comment and something handmade or homemade will be coming your way at some point this year.

**Please only join in if you intend to pay it forward.. that's the whole point!**

Ready, set, GO!

Have a great week :)

Love,
keiara

www.bykeiara.co.uk
www.bykeiara.etsy.com
www.artfire.com/users/bykeiara

6 comments:

Marlier Designs said...

Ohh what a fantastic idea, I would love to be a part of it :)

Raven said...

Comment, comment, comment!!! Me please...xxx

Sigrid said...

I would love to be part of it as well.
Sigrid

Kralalien said...

I'd love to be part of it too! I plan a give-away when my studio is ready, so this is a very good one for me :D

Hugs, Carolien

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Oh oh oh me me me!! I'd love to participate! Love the idea of just sharing the beady love!

Cindy

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

Ok, great! If you would all please email me with your mailing (post) addresses to keiara@bykeiara.co.uk I will pop something in the post to you! Thanks for participating and have a wonderful week! <3






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!