Thursday 11 March 2010

more kooky kittens ;)

Hi everyone!

I created a few more of my new kooky kittens :) I'm having so much fun making these silly beads :) From top left: Crybaby, Paulette, Shamrock, Marietta, Esther; bottom: Baby, Prissy, Eddie, Suzette, Nora and Peaches. These really brighten my day at the torch and I really look forward to finishing any orders so I can get to making more of these or the kooky owls. I have listed a few more kittens and owls in both my lampwork Etsy shop and in my lampwork shop. I hope you'll have a peek!


Then I had another idea.. what if I made kooky kitten versions of some of my popular full-sized kitty focals!?! Meet Eddie :) He's the kooky kitten version of my Edgar Zombie Kitty. I think he turned out SO funny! I love how his eyes seem to be wide with shock as he gazes at the skull. Heehee :) Eddie is now available in my lampwork shop too!

I'm off to make beads.. I hope you're having a good day too!

Love,
keiara

www.bykeiara.co.uk
www.bykeiara.etsy.com

3 comments:

FeltersJourney said...

They are all absolutely adorable Keiara! You know my girlie is going to want the full set when she sees them :o)
xxx

fel4u said...

Keiara,

Hi I am Meli !Your cat beads are sooo cute :)

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

heehee.. just let me know which ones you're after, Deb ;)

hiiiiii Meli!!! thanks sweetie!

xox






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!