Monday 29 March 2010

new kooky kritters!

Hi everyone!

Happy Monday :) Hope you had a nice weekend. On Friday I had a fun experiment day and above are the results! I created plenty of new characters to join my kooky kritters family (I've added some new ones to my lampwork website shop too!) including puppies, bunnies, hamsters, guppy fish, a cow, a chick and a vampire squid!

Here are the guppies from the front. They have the sweetest little smiling faces :) The little blue fish, Fido, is in my lampwork Etsy shop right now!

And the bunny trio is just in time for Easter: Dotty, Trixie and Daisy.

I had a request for more hamsters.. and here they are! This is Muffin and Pumpkin. Expect more hammies soon :)

Last, but not least, the terribly scary VAMPIRE SQUID!! Are you scared? A little? Not even a tremble? Wellll.. ok, he's probably cuter than he is scary ;) I adore squid, cuttlefish and octopuses (brief aside: I distinctly remember being taught the plural was 'octopi'.. which led me to this.. where I could spend ALL DAY!)

Off to light the torch and get to work on some orders. Tomorrow is new dreads day so I have to make up for taking the day off tomorrow!! :)

Have a wonderful week!

Love,
keiara






4 comments:

Manuela said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww honey, I don´t know which one to choosee as my fav ☺, they are all too cute,
have a lovely day,
xxxxooxxx Manuela

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

thanks, sweetie!!! hope you have a lovely day too!! <3

Pretty Things said...

SQUEEEEE! Just adorable!

WillOaks Studio said...

my goodness, you've created an entire ZOO!! or is it a pet shop? These are so adorable, am particularly drawn to the little guppy faces, awwwww!






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!