Wednesday 11 August 2010

lil bits and something sweet!

Hi everyone!

How is your week going? I'll skip a detailed version of how mine is going and just say: I've been camped out on the couch for days in the throes of a vicious Migraine attack :( Ugh! But, anyway, I made loads of cute new lil bits last week! A variety of different hamsters including angels and fairies, I also made a puppy, a pig and a bit of evil.. heehee. There are several lil bits in my by keiara Etsy shop and plenty of lil bits and other goodies in my by keiara webshop.

On Friday my lovely friend, Jaye, came over and we spent the entire day chatting and laughing and rummaging through beads. Of course her visit gave me an excuse to throw a tea party (which I LOOOOOOVE doing) and this is the dessert I served afterwards. I made peanut butter chip brownies and mini chocolate cupcakes topped with pink vanilla icing and chocolate icing. Stefan made the beautiful parfait-sundaes (as we're calling them.. lol) and I just HAD to take a picture of it all. It looked so pretty.. and tasted even better!! We were fairly stuffed full of sugar after that!

I'm off to (hopefully) melt some glass if I can keep the head pain at bay. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Love,
keiara

http://www.bykeiara.co.uk/
http://www.bykeiara.etsy.com/

5 comments:

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Hi Keiara, your creations are adorable, and always makes me smile :) Your tea party sounds like a lot of FUN! Thanks for sharing!!

Jane said...

I love all these little critters,especially the piggy. Your tea party photo has made me really hungry..wow! Do hope you are really fully mended soon? Take care, Jx

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

thanks, girls :) I'm still on the mend and back to the doc on Wednesday.. grrr! I'll be glad when I'm back to feeling like me again! xx

Claireabelle said...

Sorry to hear you've been feeling under the weather Keiara, hope your on the mend!!!

Love those beads but I love that pic of deliciousness even more!!! Looks like it was a lunch to die(t) for LOL
xx

CandyLiesandFools said...

so cute






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!