Friday 11 December 2009
Hi guys! I'm finally back in the UK! I injured my back during my vacation and had to extend my trip so I could heal up. I'm feeling better now and to thank all of you for your well wishes and your patience, I'm having a 20% off sale!

From now until Sunday at midnight, GMT, I'm offering 20% off my Ready To Go - Beads!, Ready To Go - Jewellery! and Key Focal categories!! I'm still offering my Add On Jewellery Services but those are not included in the sale.

How it works: You make your purchases and pay via PayPal. I will then refund you 20% of the applicable total! Super easy! Remember: the prices seen on my website are the originals.. you will get 20% off those prices (except for Add On Jewellery Services).

Sale ends Sunday at midnight, GMT. What are you waiting for?!

Have a great weekend :)

Love,
keiara

www.bykeiara.co.uk
www.bykeiara.etsy.com

0 comments:






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!