Monday 8 March 2010

owls!! (not kitties)

Hi everyone!

Happy Monday :) Did you have a nice weekend? I've been fighting a cold for over a week now so we had a pretty quiet weekend. Nothing to report, really. Bead-wise, I have something fun to talk about though! Owls! Why owls? Well, when I made my kooky kittens last week, I had a few people either think they were owls.. or think they looked a lot like owls. So I had to show them what an owl actually looks like! In keiaraland anyway ;) Above is the group shot of some owls I made last week. From top left: Candy, Fred, Lydia, Honeybear, Blizzard and Puddles. Bottom: Bluebell, Thistle, Twilight, Sweetpea, Domino and Hector. I'm absolutely crazy about them! They're tons of fun to make and I really like giving them different silly expressions :)

And just to be sure we have illustrated the difference..! See, they look nothing alike.. really.. I swear!! Heehee ;)

I'll be bringing lots of kittens, owls and other cute beads to The Big Bead Show on Saturday, April 17th at Sandown Park. Don't forget: if you're going to make an appearance at the show, send me an RSVP email and I'll give you a discount on all my beads at the show!!

Have a great week!

Love,
keiara



5 comments:

Vicki said...

Keiara!!! I love these Owls!!! THEY ARE GREAT x

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

thanks, sweetie :) xox

CeeGee Jewellery Design said...

I love these so much I blogged about them - hope you don't mind me using your photo Keiara! Love Carolyn xx http://www.CeeGeeJewellery.blogspot.com

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

aww, thanks sugar! they're tons of fun to make.. I can't seem to stop ;) thank you for the wonderful post.. of course I don't mind! <3

Noodlefish Crafts said...

Oh Wow!! I love the owls. :D xx






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!