Saturday 22 May 2010

HUGE Sunday Sale!!



Hi everyone!

Long time no blog, huh? Life has been pretty crazy for me lately and I've had to spend quite a bit of time away. To make up for this, I'm having a HUGE Sunday Sale!

From now until midnight Sunday (GMT), ALL beads in my Ready To Go - Beads section are 20% off!! There are cupcakes, owls, kitties, trees, lentil sets, schnibbles and TONS of new beads that I debuted at the April Big Bead Show!! This sale won't last long so hurry on over ;)

Please note only beads in my Ready To Go - Beads section are on sale. All made to order beads are still regular price.

Thank you SO much and have a great weekend!

Love,
keiara

1 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Those are too darned cute!






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!