Sunday 1 March 2009

6 x 6 x 6 :)

I was tagged by the lovely Shelley over at Prairie Cottage Rose and so here is my picture. This picture was taken in the summer of 2006 when my family came to visit me in England! Mommy and me (in my obligatory Nightmare Before Christmas hoodie!) in Rochester :) I took a very brief departure from my usual bright red hair and went back to my natural colour, strawberry blonde, seen here. I went back to the bright red pretty darn quick!! It's been nearly two years since I've seen my mom now and I'm a bit sad. Thankfully I'll be landing in Florida on March 30th so I'll be able to give her a big hug.. if she actually picks us up from the airport.. lol :)

Ok now I have to tag 6 more people! I'll tag:

Sam over at Aurorabeadz
Elaine over at Chat Elaine Jewellery
Kate over at Sublime Beads by Kate
Collette over at Noodlefish Crafts
Carolyn over at CeeGee Jewellery Design
Helen over at Blue Fairy Designs

You have to pick the 6th picture in your 6th folder (I have hundreds!!) and post it on your blog. Then you tag 6 other lovely ladies (or gentlemen!) and they take part in the fun. It's a nice way to share a little about ourselves :)

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend!

Love,
keiara

6 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, you just don't look like Keiara without your dazzling red hair! You still look lovely though :D

ChatElaine said...

Oh thank you K, its a different tag to what I have done before. Yes I agree I was trying to work out where you were in the picture ~ no red hair!! Wow!

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

oh yes, it was very shortlived! I prefer the bright red :) xox

Shelley said...

Bet you're counting minutes til that plane lands! Your hair is exquisite either way:)

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

I am, I am!! I'm afraid I might squeeze her so hard her eyes will pop out though.. lol :) Aww, thanks, Shelley :o*

Noodlefish Crafts said...

Lovely photo hun!! :) I used to be obsessed with NBC, think I still have a totebag with the characters on somewhere.

Oh!! :O looks like there are two of us ('Collette' links to someone else's blog, also called Noodlefish-who makes jewellery) :S






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!