Friday 6 March 2009

the full monty!



I mentioned that the previous newspaper article was an excerpt from a larger article that would appear in the near future. Well, here it is! You can have a look at Your Shepway's site. I'm on page 8. There are a few mix-ups (uhh, I'm not a glass blower, thanks!) which I've already emailed them about but, all in all, I'm so thrilled! This one gives out my website info too which is fantastic. What a great start to the weekend!

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend? I'm gearing up for my sister's arrival. I plan to make sure this is the best holiday she's ever had! She's interested in seeing older villages, etc (especially the pubs.. lol) and I'm planning to take her to Rye and Hastings. I'd like to go to Brighton as well. Any suggestions? We hit all the castles last visit so we're just mainly doing sight seeing type stuff. Ooh I'm planning on a day trip to France as well.. shh, don't tell her, it's a surprise! :D

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
keiara

6 comments:

Laura said...

Wow K, that's amazing! Well done honey - you deserve it! :D

Karen said...

Oh wow let me know if you come to Brighton I live just under 30 mins away , If I am not working it would be fun to meet
great write up
hope yur sister has a great visit

SteamPunkGlass said...

Well deserved, enjoy the day out, Hastings is lovely to visit, go down to The Stade, which has loads of history, I think it's still got some special fishing charters from King Henery 8th/Elizabethian times or maybe even earlier

ChatElaine said...

Great article, well done, me dear!! Hope your having fun with your sister.

ChatElaine said...

Come visit my blog and collect your AWARD!!!

Noodlefish Crafts said...

Oh wow!! Great article K-well done!! xx






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!