Thursday 14 May 2009

piggies galore!

Hi guys! Long time no update. Sorry about that! I've been working on several large custom orders. I had a few orders from the lovely Michelle again. This time it was pigs! Pictured above are (from back) Tamworth Pigs, Flying Pigs, Gloucester Old Spot Pigs and Piggies & Gentlepigs (haha). Aren't they cute? I had a lot of fun making these little guys. I think we're doing another round of cupcake sets next week. Yay for cupcakes!

Kaia will be here soon.. just a couple of weeks. I'm SO excited :) Every time I see her, I swear it seems as though she's grown another foot. She's not exactly my little girl anymore! She'll be here for 2 months so I'm trying to think of interesting things to do. I definitely want to visit the Rare Breeds Centre again. Ooh and hopefully the Kent County Show will be on sometime during her stay. Anyone else have interesting plans for the summer? I'd like to take Kaia to Paris at some point.. I did promise..!

Any suggestions on fun stuff to do with a 13 year old? I'm listening ;)

Hope you're all having a wonderful week!

Love,
keiara

7 comments:

Saffie said...

oh mate those flying piggies are TDF I totally love them! Blimey Kaia coming over has come round real quick. Mmm...will put my thinking hat on and let you know if there is anything you can do! Miss ya hope to see you real soon,
Sam xx

Saffie said...

PM'd ya on FH hun xxxx

Karen said...

Cute pigs

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

thanks girls :) I think I'm gonna have to make some for myself! :D xox

Noodlefish Crafts said...

Ooo those lil piggies are great K!! Hmm... will get my thinking cap on re:days out!! C x

Sublime Beads by Kate said...

oink oink....

hehe gorgeous. Kate xxx

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

heehee.. thanks lovelies!! :) xox






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!