Tuesday 19 January 2010

help save a life!

Hi everyone.

I have something a bit different to discuss today. A member of our creative community, Tanya of Aardvark Silver, is facing a life and death situation. Tanya desperately needs our help to raise money for surgery to save her life. You can read about Tanya's situation at her Pledgie page. If you can, please give. Join me in helping to save someone whose light and love touch all who know her.

I will be holding an auction until 9pm GMT on Sunday night, January 24. How the auction will work:

1. Go to my lampwork website.

2. Choose the item(s) you'd like to bid on

3. Email me at keiara@bykeiara.co.uk with your highest bid for the item(s) - include their reference code

4. You can keep an eye on how the auction is going right on my front page. I will update the page each time a higher bid is received.

Some of the items to be auctioned:

ALL proceeds from these auctions will go directly to Tanya to help pay for her surgery.

Please have a heart for Tanya. Together we can make a real difference. Together we can save a life.

Thank you for your support.

Love,
keiara

0 comments:






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!