Monday 1 February 2010

spring is coming!

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the long-time-no-blog business. I've been working like crazy on raising money for charity as well as filling orders and creating new beads for spring. I also found out my sister, Leah, is expecting her first baby!! I'm SOOOO excited! Of course that means baby beads too so I've been creating all sorts of cute little things.

Aren't they adorable?! I created these in my popular Schnibbles style and I'm really pleased with them. I will definitely be experimenting more with baby beads in the coming months!

I made a few sets of Spring Bunny Schnibbles too! I love spring colours and I think these little sets just scream springtime :) I'm offering them made-to-order in my Etsy shop so go on over and have a look.

I made this focal ages ago and it's been sitting on my desk waiting for me to do something with it. I finally turned it into a necklace using some beaded silk cord and silk ribbon. I loved it so much I've kept it for myself ;) I never did make myself one of my garden series beads so this one had to be mine. I mean, after all, it IS purple!

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who showed their support for Tanya through bids, donations and kind words. Together with many other artists and friends, we were able to raise the money for Tanya's surgery! She had her surgery yesterday and is doing well. We wish you a speedy recovery, Tanya!

Ok, I'm off to light the torch. I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend and have a great week!

Love,
keiara

www.bykeiara.co.uk

www.bykeiara.etsy.com

4 comments:

M-ixes Jewelry said...

Awww! Those Baby Schnibbles are SuperCute! and those blushy Bunnies are too Adorable! :) Love the necklace, purple is Good! :)
Have a Wonderful day at the torch and a Fab week Sweetie! :) ♥! Mx

Karen said...

wow these are soooo cute

FeltersJourney said...

Hi Keiara, LOVE the baby beads - they are adorable! Congrats to your sister :o)

Great news that Tanya managed to raise the money & have her operation.

xx

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

thanks girls!! :) I'm really obsessed with these bunnies right now!! lol xox






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!