Tuesday 2 February 2010

St. Patrick's Day beads!

Yes, it is about that time! I've started in on my St. Patrick's Day beads :) I absolutely LOVE making them with all the four leaf clovers and different shades of green. I created one of my kitty focals, named Lucky Kitty, with hints of green and decorated with a four leaf clover.

And of course I couldn't leave out the Lucky Bunny Schnibbles! I'm a bit obsessed with making Schnibbles sets lately. They seem to be quite popular and they're so much fun to make. The sets are perfect for a dainty pendant and a pair (or two!) of earrings. Or turn the set into a bracelet or necklace! They're quite versatile little sets :) You can find this set in my Etsy shop.


I also created some *gasp* grown-up beads in lovely lime with silver wire. I've etched the beads and I just love how they seem to glow from within. Perfect for a pendant and earrings set!

Off to make more green beads! Have a wonderful day :)

Love,
keiara

www.bykeiara.co.uk

0 comments:






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!