Monday 8 February 2010

Haiti Charity Auction!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday :) I'm pleased to announce that I've donated some beads including the bunnies pictured here to The Collective's Charity Auction for Haiti. Several bead, jewellery and textiles artists have donated many gorgeous pieces to help raise money for this cause.

I hope you'll check it out and, if you can, place a bid! The best part: 100% of the proceeds will go to Oxfam, earmarked for relief in Haiti. Join me, and so many others, in making a difference in the lives of those who really need it right now.

Thank you for your generosity and have a great week!

Love,
keiara


1 comments:

Mel P said...

Thank you for blogging this Lovely, we are iff to a roarign start, hooray! xxxx






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!