Thursday 25 February 2010

keiara's keepers: Chelsuba

Hi everyone! The other day I realised it's been aaaaaaages since I've had a "keiara's keepers" post and I have an artist VERY worthy today! Suzanne of Chelsuba creates the most gorgeous crocheted pieces as well as fabulous yarn bangles and more! I have a set of the yarn bangles (previously sold set pictured above - mine are in purples and black, of course!) which are beautifully made and very funky. They look GREAT stacked together on one wrist and come in a set of ten! Have I mentioned how reasonable her prices are? Get thee to her shop, pronto!

I also have this Coffee and Waffles Beret and I LOVE it. It is the perfect size and the workmanship is impeccable. I wear it every time I leave the house! It is super comfy and it even fits over my dreads when I have them in :)

This is the Bustabloom Headband. How cute is this?! I bought this one to wear when I have my dreads in high pigtails and the hat won't cover them. The verdict: utter perfection! It keeps my ears warm while my dreads roam free ;) The flower is adorable and adds that perfect bit of funkiness.

I also own and totally recommend: the Sunday Cowl and the fingerless gloves. Suzanne's attention to detail is amazing and each piece is finished to the highest standard. Every single item I have ordered from her has exceeded my expectations! She takes custom orders (most of mine have been custom orders because I wanted everything in the plum colour!) and is very sweet and friendly too :) So, please, if you like crocheted and wooly things, go check out Chelsuba on Etsy. You won't be disappointed!

Go show her some love.. and tell her I sent you!

Thanks again for everything, Suzanne.. you rock :)

Love,
keiara




2 comments:

FeltersJourney said...

Love the bangles! Especially the ones with buttons one them :o)

JivesJools said...

Hey there!Love those, so vibrant! Will have to check out the shop!

I have nominated you for the "Sunshine Blog Award" on my blog!

Much Love

Have a great weekend!!

Rachel






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!