Saturday 4 July 2009

Happy 4th of July!


Woohoo!!! Happy 4th of July! Today we celebrate our independence, remember our troops and eat lots of BBQ ;) Like the picture? Hubby added the American flag and I think it looks so cool! If I could, I would seriously paint my face like this today. I'm proud to be an American!


This is the bracelet I made for myself last year. Stars and Stripes Forever! I was SO proud of myself as I had only been lampworking for a few months when I made it. It's a little wonky but I still love it :) Gotta remember your wonky roots!


For all my American friends: I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July. Spare a thought for all the men and women who risk their lives to keep our country free. Light some fireworks for me!

And to my darling Laura: Thank you for the card. It is absolutely beautiful. I love you so much!

Ok, I'm off to watch Transformers 2 and stuff myself with BBQ! Have a great day everyone!

Love,
keiara

7 comments:

Beads by Clare Scott said...

Hi Keiara! Happy 4th July! LOVE the pic - clever hubby :) Lots of love, Clare xx

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

thanks Clare!! have a great weekend! xox

Laura said...

Foxy lady!! That's an awesome pic, you sexy thing! I hope you enjoy your day x

Glad you liked the card! :D

Laura
xxxx

Karen said...

great photo have a fun day

Noodlefish Crafts said...

Great pic!! Happy 4th July hun!! :D xx

Eve Smith said...

Fab photo, happy 4th of july,

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

Thanks everyone! We had a wonderful day :) Now I'm starting to plan for Halloween!! LOL :D xox






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!