Wednesday 29 July 2009

spooky kitties and cupcakes!

Hi everyone! I'm gearing up for Halloween (and a show in October) so I'm working overtime on creating some new spooktacular beads! Here is my new Ghost Kitty Focal. Isn't he cute?? I started with my usual kitty shape but tweaked it slightly to allow for a more 'draping' effect at the bottom. What do you think?

Next up is Spooky Kitty. I had SO much fun creating him! A simple black kitty adorned with a festive pumpkin and sinister skull; perfect for Halloween. I have so many Halloween kitty ideas floating around my brain.. just have to get them out now!

I couldn't let the kitties have all the fun so here are some Halloween-themed cupcakes too! These are my mega-sized cupcakes which means they're around 20-22mm high. They make GREAT pendants. Don't you just love the little frog head? He makes me giggle!


I also made some of my floral cupcakes, crowned cupcakes and my 'traditional' Halloween cupcake topped with an eyeball ;) I love making cupcakes and these keep me cheery all day :) Last up is my Rock Diva Cupcake Focal. Like? I do! Actually I might have to keep this one for myself.. haha. The liner design makes the whole cupcake look so edgy.. if cupcakes can indeed look edgy?? Heehee.

I'm off to try out new Halloween ideas.. wish me luck!

Have a great week :)

Love,
keiara




9 comments:

Saffie said...

I am totally loving those hun they are fab! Posting you a pressie cos we keep having to take a rain check on catching up! :o(

Hope you are well speak soon
xxxxx

Good Monkey said...

Fab. I just love your kitties Keiara. That last cupcake is ace.

Shelley said...

Sweetie, these are so cute! Can't even begin to pick a favorite.

Blessings!
Shelley

theothermousie said...

WOW these look amazing - I love Halloween, I'm making pumpkins at the mo! Your kitties are gorgeous x

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Love them all! Really FUN Stuff!!! I just love feel-good-glass :)

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

wow, thanks everyone!! :) xox

ChatElaine said...

Love the pumpkin cupcake and the kitties too.

Claireabelle said...

These are just fab-U-lous!
x

Noodlefish Crafts said...

Awww, I want the eyeball cupcake!! Great beads K! :D xx






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!