Wednesday, 29 July 2009
Hi everyone! I'm gearing up for Halloween (and a show in October) so I'm working overtime on creating some new spooktacular beads! Here is my new Ghost Kitty Focal. Isn't he cute?? I started with my usual kitty shape but tweaked it slightly to allow for a more 'draping' effect at the bottom. What do you think?
Next up is Spooky Kitty. I had SO much fun creating him! A simple black kitty adorned with a festive pumpkin and sinister skull; perfect for Halloween. I have so many Halloween kitty ideas floating around my brain.. just have to get them out now!
I couldn't let the kitties have all the fun so here are some Halloween-themed cupcakes too! These are my mega-sized cupcakes which means they're around 20-22mm high. They make GREAT pendants. Don't you just love the little frog head? He makes me giggle!
I also made some of my floral cupcakes, crowned cupcakes and my 'traditional' Halloween cupcake topped with an eyeball ;) I love making cupcakes and these keep me cheery all day :) Last up is my Rock Diva Cupcake Focal. Like? I do! Actually I might have to keep this one for myself.. haha. The liner design makes the whole cupcake look so edgy.. if cupcakes can indeed look edgy?? Heehee.
I'm off to try out new Halloween ideas.. wish me luck!
Have a great week :)
- ► 2010 (50)
- more spookiness!
- rainbows make me smile :)
- spooky kitties and cupcakes!
- dreads are in!!!
- custom kitties and a hair update!
- more keys.. and a hair update!
- Happy Friday.. my hair is here!!
- new beads.. for your hair!?
- have I mentioned I love felt??
- key necklaces!
- Happy 4th of July!
- flowers.. and dread beads!
- the henna disaster.. otherwise entitled: Why I Now...
- beads.. on keys!
- ▼ July (14)
- by keiara - lampwork beads
- Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
- Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!