Friday, 31 July 2009
Happy Friday everyone! This is my new Haunted Focal and the above picture is the front and back of the same bead. I'm really getting into relief work lately and this bead was so much fun to create! I feel some skull beads coming on too.. ooOOoOOooO!
And of course I couldn't forget my Pumpkin Patch beads. I made a set last Halloween and loved them so much I might have kept them for myself.. *innocent look* I'm so happy with the way this set turned out that I can't promise it will be going anywhere either!! The beads were made with my new Straight Sided Lentil (SSL) press which I'm currently in love with :) I etched them just to see how I'd feel about it and I really like the look of them. I'll take a fews orders for these guys so just let me know if you'd like a set.
Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? Kaia's friend, Ariana, is sleeping over tonight and we're celebrating both of their birthdays. Ariana's was last weekend and Kaia's is.. well, ok, Kaia's isn't until September but she'll be back in Florida so I like to have a little party for her while she's here :) I made some cupcakes and some jewellery for both of them.. let's hope they like it!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
- ► 2010 (50)
- more spookiness!
- rainbows make me smile :)
- spooky kitties and cupcakes!
- dreads are in!!!
- custom kitties and a hair update!
- more keys.. and a hair update!
- Happy Friday.. my hair is here!!
- new beads.. for your hair!?
- have I mentioned I love felt??
- key necklaces!
- Happy 4th of July!
- flowers.. and dread beads!
- the henna disaster.. otherwise entitled: Why I Now...
- beads.. on keys!
- ▼ July (14)
- by keiara - lampwork beads
- Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
- Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!