Friday 31 July 2009

more spookiness!

Happy Friday everyone! This is my new Haunted Focal and the above picture is the front and back of the same bead. I'm really getting into relief work lately and this bead was so much fun to create! I feel some skull beads coming on too.. ooOOoOOooO!
And of course I couldn't forget my Pumpkin Patch beads. I made a set last Halloween and loved them so much I might have kept them for myself.. *innocent look* I'm so happy with the way this set turned out that I can't promise it will be going anywhere either!! The beads were made with my new Straight Sided Lentil (SSL) press which I'm currently in love with :) I etched them just to see how I'd feel about it and I really like the look of them. I'll take a fews orders for these guys so just let me know if you'd like a set.

Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? Kaia's friend, Ariana, is sleeping over tonight and we're celebrating both of their birthdays. Ariana's was last weekend and Kaia's is.. well, ok, Kaia's isn't until September but she'll be back in Florida so I like to have a little party for her while she's here :) I made some cupcakes and some jewellery for both of them.. let's hope they like it!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
keiara

4 comments:

Karen said...

great beads, I have a new ssl press only played with it once so far . Working all weekend :O( won't get to play with glass until 14th august

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

thanks hon :) aww, roll on August 14! :) xox

Laura said...

Ohmygod the Haunted Focal is amazing! Well done love xx

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

thank you!! it's staying with me ;) lol :D xox






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!