Monday, 6 July 2009
Hello!! Our little 4th of July celebration was lots of fun :) I thought Transformers 2 was actually pretty good.. I was entertained, anyway. Steve cooked some great BBQ food and then we settled into the front room with Phish Food ice cream and some Disney films. It was wonderful :) No fireworks but still great fun.
Now back to business! I decided to offer my key beads for sale on ribbons as I think they look absolutely gorgeous this way. The ribbon is simply looped around the top of the key so they're easily removable if desired. Why you'd want to remove one of Diane's AMAZING ribbons is beyond me but, hey, I'm all about offering options ;)
This is Unlock Africa and Unlock Wild Freesia. They are my second and third key beads, respectively. The first one has to live with me forever because.. well, it's my first! I'm now selling my key beads so if you're interested, feel free to contact me!
I'm off to melt some glass. Have a great week!
- ► 2010 (50)
- more spookiness!
- rainbows make me smile :)
- spooky kitties and cupcakes!
- dreads are in!!!
- custom kitties and a hair update!
- more keys.. and a hair update!
- Happy Friday.. my hair is here!!
- new beads.. for your hair!?
- have I mentioned I love felt??
- key necklaces!
- Happy 4th of July!
- flowers.. and dread beads!
- the henna disaster.. otherwise entitled: Why I Now...
- beads.. on keys!
- ▼ July (14)
- by keiara - lampwork beads
- Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
- Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!