Thursday 9 July 2009

new beads.. for your hair!?

Hi guys! I made some new dread beads! These beads all have 5mm holes so they also fit Troll, Pandora, Biagi, etc. bracelets. The first one is Cassie Cow. I think she's SO cute! I will definitely be making more animal dread beads. I can see someone with a whole farmyard in their hair! (Ok, that person is most likely me once my dreads are in.. haha.)

Of course I couldn't forget the cupcakes! I'm going to be creating a whole range of these as well. Goth cupcakes, holiday-themed cupcakes (it's almost time to start making my Halloween cupcakes again!!), cupcakes with crowns, cupcakes with wings, cupcakes with horns! Yes, yes.. I do love them!

Mmm, I love this chubby lil strawberry! I love making strawberries and making this one was even MORE fun! There's something about big hole beads that make them even cuter than normal beads. Or maybe I'm just a freak. Well, ok, we all know I'm a freak.. but that's not the point! I'm definitely making myself some of these :)

What do you think? Any suggestions? I love hearing from you guys.. so don't be shy! ;)

Have a great day :)

Love,
keiara


0 comments:






About Me

My photo
Folkestone, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is keiara and I'm a native Floridian currently living in Folkestone, England. I am a hot glass and jewellery artist and I'm passionate about what I do! I love to 'talk shop' so feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!